OCTOBER 5, 2019 (8:30am - 10:30am)
Arts and Health collide at The Frisco Arts Walk and Run! Support the Arts and get heart healthy at Frisco’s immersive arts-themed 5K along the beautiful grounds of HALL Park in Frisco, TX. Runners will be surrounded by the inspiring, award-winning sculptures of the HALL Collection, and the route will include pop-up music, art, theatre, and dance from our local arts community! Everyone will receive an arts-themed finisher medal, and top race winners will receive a unique art piece designed by the Frisco Fine Art Gallery and local artists.
- Registration is required for the run, and same-day registration will be available.
- All runners/walkers will receive a bib, t-shirt, water bottle, and more in their race bags, as well as an arts-themed finisher medal on race day.
- Frisco Mayor Jeff Cheney will be our emcee for the race awards.
- Race Packet Pickup is Thursday October 3th 11am - 7pm and Friday October 4th from 10am-6pm at Frisco Running Company: 9359 Legacy Dr, Frisco, TX 75033. Please have your driver's license with you.
- Race awards will take place at 9:30am at the Start/Finish Line.
- Bring your race medal to participating restaurants at HALL Park for a special discount for lunch!
After the run, take a leisurely stroll through the Texas Sculpture Garden at HALL Park! Recognized as the largest private collection of contemporary Texas Sculpture ever assembled and made available to the public, the Texas Sculpture Garden was created by philanthropists Craig and Kathryn Hall to benefit the Texas Community by honoring the talent of over 40 homegrown artists and making their work accessible to everyone. Download the mobile app OtoCast to hear the stories behind each sculpture, told by the artists themselves! Visit friscoarts.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Frisco Arts is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, whose mission is to advance the arts through advocacy, outreach, and education, building a stronger community with the arts. We appreciate your support by attending our Frisco Arts Walk and Run and sharing it with your friends!
Artist and Vendor Booths
Meet and learn more about our local artists and community arts businesses/organizations at their booths along our Frisco Arts Walk and Run!
There will be interactive children’s activities throughout the festival! Kids will enjoy face painting, balloon artists, crafts, and more along the walk and at vendor booths.
Encounter exciting interactive arts along the walk, such as:
- Live painters and sketch artists from Visual Arts Guild of Frisco
- The Cliburn Red Carpet performances
- Nutcracker dancers from Collin County Ballet Theatre
- Street musicians and performers from Melody of Hope
Mobile Arts App
Meet Otocast Founder Eric Feinstein from New York at our event! Take a self-guided tour and experience the Frisco Arts Walk and Run through your smart phone. Simply download the free Otocast app (Apple and Android) for a map, pictures, and audio guides provided by the artists of the outdoor Texas Sculpture Garden. Use Otocast to find all points of interest at Frisco Arts Walk and Run! Otocast currently offers mobile art guides for almost 70 locations throughout North America, with over 1400 individual points of interest in areas of art in public spaces, murals, historic landmarks, architecture, monuments, and others.
Map & Directions
Gaylord Parkway at the Dallas North Tollway in Frisco, Texas at HALL Park: 6801 Gaylord Parkway Frisco, TX 75034.
Look for directional signs and volunteers for the Frisco Arts Walk entrances.
FREE PARKING: Parking is available across the street from the Texas Sculpture Garden at MerryHill School (6850 Gaylord Parkway) and adjacent HALL Office buildings (3010 Gaylord Parkway, 3001 Dallas Parkway). Additional parking is available 2601 Network Blvd and 2801 Network Blvd.)
Need help, call 972-810-1028
2019 Run Map