Frisco Arts recognizes the hard work, talent, and vision it takes to be an artist, and we believe it is important to invest in those who pursue a career in the arts.
We are proud to award scholarships through the Frisco Education Foundation to FISD seniors who plan to major in music, dance, theatre, visual, technical arts, and arts education. To apply, please visit the Frisco Education Foundation website: http://bit.ly/2gzWyMY. The deadline for 2017 has already passed; please check back in the fall of 2017 for the application to receive 2018 Scholarships!
Our 2017 Frisco Arts Scholarship recipients received a total of $10,000! We are so proud to support these future arts professionals, changing the world with their creativity!
- Daniela Castro (Lone Star HS) attending SMU as a Music Education Major
- Faith Smith (Centennial HS) attending Chapman University for Screenwriting
- Kaitlyn Whitehead (Centennial HS) attending NYU to study Theater
- Nathaniel Meeks (Frisco HS) attending UT Austin for Music Composition.
Our 2016 scholarship winners received a total of $15,000 towards their studies in the arts! We wish them the very best in their future as creative professionals in the industry.
- Matthew Tremmel (Liberty High School) studying Music Education at University of Kentucky
- Isabella Dolande (Wakeland High School) studying Vocal Performance at UT Austin
- Nicole Leatherman (Heritage High School) studying Stagecraft and Design at UNT.