By signing this agreement, the applicant agency certifies that the information included in this application is factual
and a true representation of their program financial needs, and agrees to meet the following requirements upon
accepting funding from Frisco Association for the Arts for the entire funding period.
- The Applicant shall be a taxexempt organization under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code with a
primary mission related to promoting arts and culture and current on IRS 990 filings;
- Applicant shall maintain complete and accurate records documenting implementation of the Funds and
allow Frisco Association for the Arts the right to review their books and records;
- The Applicant shall not make any material change in the use of Funds without prior written consent of
Frisco Association for the Arts;
- The Applicant shall operate in compliance with all applicable statutes, licensing and government code
- By March 31, 2017, the applicant shall submit a request for funds (invoice) to Frisco Association for the
Arts that clearly describes achievements of the funded program, attendee demographics, and accounts for
the expenditure of all Funds requested;
- Funds awarded shall not constitute more than 50% of the organization’s actual 20162017 overall budget.
- The Applicant shall agree promptly to return to Frisco Association for the Arts any funds not used for the
- Funds shall be returned immediately to Frisco Association for the Arts if the need for Funds is terminated
before the funding period ends or if there is a violation of this Funding Agreement or falsification in any
documentation submitted to Frisco Association for the Arts;
- Frisco Association for the Arts shall be acknowledged as a significant contributor at all events and in all
programs and advertising material of the Applicant. If the Applicant has a building facility, Frisco
Association for the Arts will be posted as a significant contributor of the organization. The Applicant will
have a link on their website to the Frisco Arts website;
- Funds shall be used only for events held within the city limits of Frisco, TX, and events shall serve
residents or visitors to Frisco and be open and accessible to the public;
- Funds shall not be used for any of the following: (a) administrative, technical, and capital projects; (b)
projects which are fundraising activities; (c) travel, lodging, and expense accounts of officers.
- The Applicant shall attend an informational meeting held by Frisco Association for the Arts to review the
requirements and responsibilities prior to receiving funding.
- The Applicant allows Frisco Association for the Arts to use the applying organization’s name, logo, and
any other materials submitted as part of the funding process for any Frisco Arts marketing efforts, without
further compensation, for the duration of the funding agreement, which shall expire on March 31, 2017.
- The Applicant shall submit a onepage Final Project Report by April 10, 2017 that clearly describes
achievements of the funded program or season, total number of attendees, and a video or at least (3) images
of the event for use in FAA marketing materials and City Council presentations.