Applications for the 2017-2018 season are now CLOSED.
Thank you for your interest in applying for an organizational grant from Frisco Arts. The City of Frisco commits a portion of money raised from the City’s Hotel Occupancy Tax to support arts organizations that create quality programming and increase tourism. As the official arts agency of the City of Frisco, Frisco Arts distributes these funds.
All non-profit arts organizations who offer arts and entertainment options to citizens in Frisco are welcome to apply. Email email@example.com with any questions.
2017 - 2018 Grant Application
(All funds awarded must be used by March 31, 2018)
Your application will be evaluated by the Frisco Arts Board of Directors and the Funding Review Committee, which is selected by the BOD and made up of representatives from the Frisco community. The following criteria will be used to determine acceptance and funding:
- Available funding
- Frisco-based performances
- Alignment with Frisco Arts’ core values
- Community Impact (audience size and demographic)
- Amount of funds requested and overall budget
- Venue needs/cost
- Size of the organization
- Use of professionals/volunteers
- Other grants & funding provided to the organization
Frisco Arts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, community-based organization committed to advancing the arts in Frisco. It was formed in 1996 by citizens and business leaders to serve as a vital agent and community partner in supporting and promoting the arts in Frisco. In 2008, Frisco Arts became the Official Art Agency for the City of Frisco.
As the official art agency of the City of Frisco, the mission of Frisco Arts is to advocate for the arts, expand the artistic, educational, and cultural opportunities in Frisco, raise awareness and funds for our local arts organizations, and serve as a liaison for the City of Frisco to distribute city funding.
Please complete the application and submit online by MARCH 15, 2017 for consideration. You will receive an email acknowledging your submission within 24 hours, and a determination of acceptance and funding amounts by April 15, 2017.
Please use this checklist to ensure that all necessary information is included with your application.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Completed Online Application
- Applicant information
- Organization information
- Program details
- Organization's current operating budget
- Proposed program budget
- Copy of most recently filed IRS FORM 990 (email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail)
- Photos and/or videos of performances in Frisco that are representative of proposed programs (email email@example.com or mail)
- Signed Funding Agreement