Frisco Arts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, community-based organization committed to building a stronger, more creative Frisco through the arts. It was formed in 1996 by citizens and business leaders who believed that the arts are essential to the health and vibrancy of a successful city. Frisco Arts is 100% privately funded and operated, supported by generous donors to fulfill our mission to advance the arts in Frisco.
To advance the arts in Frisco through arts advocacy, accessible programming, and student scholarships, supporting the economic growth and cultural identity of the City of Frisco.
To be the unifying voice of the arts community, promoting local creative activity to enhance quality of life for all.
Our Core Values
- Community Impact: We recognize and celebrate the arts as a unifying agent in our community; we believe the arts strengthen and sustain our city because of its social, economic, educational, and community impact.
- Collaboration: We provide support for artists and arts organizations through grants, marketing, and fostering relationships between arts creators and consumers.
- Education: We believe that art is a universal language, and understanding art in its various forms enriches lives, expands minds, and allows individuals to flourish. Arts education and exposure are essential to cultivating the next generation of arts patrons.
- Excellence: We commit to supporting the highest quality of artistic programming, presentations, and performances.
- Diversity: We serve the diverse needs of the community through a variety of artistic opportunities. We believe the arts are a vital part of a healthy, equitable society to which people of all ages and backgrounds can enjoy and participate.
- Personal Impact: We value the personal impact of the arts to enrich individual lives, resulting in volunteerism, philanthropy, creativity, self-expression, communication, and arts appreciation.
- Integrity: We believe in sustaining the highest level of ethical standards, honesty, accountability, and trust. Through conservative fiscal management and transparency, we commit to practicing wise and efficient use of the resources entrusted to us.