Advancing the Arts in Frisco!
Frisco Arts Ambassadors are champions of the arts who function as the Project Lead of various committees, special events and initiatives within Frisco Arts.
Frisco Arts Ambassadors are passionate about the arts, reflect a diverse mix of backgrounds, and enjoy making new Friends of Frisco Arts. Ambassadors represent the welcoming and professional brand of Frisco Arts. Our Ambassadors are vital to the successful impact and implementation of our mission to advance the arts in Frisco.
- The candidate must be a current member of Frisco Arts.
- The candidate must have volunteered with Frisco Arts for at least 1 full year before being considered to be an Ambassador (minimum 4 events).
- The candidate must be nominated to become an Ambassador by the Ambassador Team Lead or Executive Director.
- The candidate must complete an application to be submitted to the Executive Director and Frisco Arts Board of Directors for review and approval.
- Once accepted, the candidate will become an official Ambassador, functioning as Project Lead of a committee.
- Executive Director may recommend ambassadors who have not satisfied the above requirements but exhibit significant arts-related or non arts-related board experience or expertise.
- An Ambassador may serve as the Project Lead of an event/initiative for 2 terms of 2 years, or 4 years total.
- Once the maximum term is complete, the Ambassador must roll off for one gap year and may volunteer in any committee.
- Upon Board approval, the Ambassador Team Lead and Executive Director may re-appoint the Ambassador to an open position after the gap year.
- Ambassadors are accountable to successfully execute an event or initiative.
- Ambassadors are responsible for the logistics, set-up, tear-down, communicating with and securing volunteers for the event through the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Ambassadors will recruit team members and identify an Ambassador Assistant to train.
- Ambassadors will report to the Ambassador Team Lead and Executive Director.
- Ambassadors will abide by the Policies and Procedures manual for each event.
- Ambassadors may not change the content or substance of the event, but instead keep the integrity of the event and initiative.
- Ambassadors must sign the Conflict of Interest form and Code of Conduct form.
- Ambassadors meet on the last Tuesday of every month from 12pm-1pm for an Ambassador lunch.
- There are no dues, but Ambassadors are encouraged to be members of Frisco Arts at the Patron Level or above. ($250 annually)
- An Ambassador must attend at least 2 Volunteer Orientation meetings per year to welcome new volunteers.
We are grateful to our wonderful Ambassadors for serving with us to advance the arts in Frisco!
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT TEAM:
SIGNATURE EVENTS AND INITIATIVES TEAM: