Advancing the Arts in Frisco!
Frisco Arts Ambassadors are champions for the arts whose primary purpose is to build new partnerships and grow our membership.
As appointed leaders by the Board of Directors, Frisco Arts Ambassadors promote and attend arts events, build public awareness of Frisco Arts, and represent our organization within the community.
Frisco Arts Ambassadors are passionate about the arts, reflect a diverse mix of backgrounds, volunteer in various ways, and enjoy making new Friends of Frisco Arts.
Frisco Arts Ambassadors play an important role in arts advocacy, helping to fulfill our mission. Although the program is a 1-year commitment, there is no limit to years of service as an Ambassador.
- Submit your application online.
- You’ll be contacted within 48 hours by Executive Director Tammy Meinershagen to schedule an interview.
- The Frisco Arts Board of Directors will review all applications and make selections at a future board meeting.
- Once accepted, you’ll attend an orientation with ED Tammy Meinershagen.
- $25 fee payable to Frisco Arts to order your Ambassador badge and receive brochures to distribute.
- Increase Frisco Arts Membership (at least 20 new members per Ambassador per year)
- Help organize membership events (Happy Hours, etc.)
- Actively promote Frisco Arts on social media, sharing and posting about events regularly
- Represent and attend Frisco Arts events
- Get people excited about Frisco Arts!
Meetings and Dues
- Ambassadors must be current members of Frisco Arts.
- $25 Application fee; upon acceptance, you will receive your Frisco Arts Ambassador name badge to wear at all events!
- Ambassadors will meet quarterly with the Executive Director.
- Ambassadors will receive recognition at all Frisco Arts events.
Congratulations to our 2018 Ambassadors!
Ernesto De La Cruz
Stacy De La Cruz