Arts and Health collide at The Frisco Arts Walk and Run! Support the Arts and get heart healthy at Frisco’s immersive arts-themed 5K along the beautiful grounds of HALL Park in Frisco, TX. Runners will be surrounded by the inspiring, award-winning sculptures of the HALL Collection, and the route will include pop-up music, art, theatre, and dance from our local arts community! Everyone will receive an arts-themed finisher medal, and top race winners will receive a unique art piece designed by the Frisco Fine Art Gallery and local artists.
- Registration is required for the run, and same-day registration will be available.
- All runners/walkers will receive a bib, t-shirt, water bottle, and more in their race bags, as well as an arts-themed finisher medal on race day.
- Meet Frisco Mayor Jeff Cheney who will be running in the 5K!
- NBCF’s Ashley Miller will emcee the race awards.
- Race Packet Pickup is Thursday October 3th 11am – 7pm and Friday October 4th from 10am-6pm at Frisco Running Company: 9359 Legacy Dr, Frisco, TX 75033. Please have your driver’s license with you.
- Race awards will take place at 9:30am at the Start/Finish Line.
- Bring your race medal to participating restaurants at HALL Park for a special discount for lunch!
After the run, take a leisurely stroll through the Texas Sculpture Garden at HALL Park! Recognized as the largest private collection of contemporary Texas Sculpture ever assembled and made available to the public, the Texas Sculpture Garden was created by philanthropists Craig and Kathryn Hall to benefit the Texas Community by honoring the talent of over 40 homegrown artists and making their work accessible to everyone. Download the mobile app OtoCast to hear the stories behind each sculpture, told by the artists themselves! Visit friscoarts.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Frisco Arts is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, whose mission is to advance the arts through advocacy, outreach, and education, building a stronger community with the arts. We appreciate your support by attending our Frisco Arts Walk and Run and sharing it with your friends!