6801 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco 75034 The Frisco Arts Walk and Run is Frisco’s first arts-themed 5K along the beautiful grounds of HALL Park in Frisco, TX. Walkers and runners will be inspired by the art of the HALL Collection located throughout the park. The route will also include pop-up music, artists, and dancers throughout the scenic path!
- Registration is required for the run, and same-day registration will be available.
- All runners/walkers will receive a bib, t-shirt, water bottle, and more in their race bags, as well as an arts-themed finisher medal on race day.
- Top winners in each category will receive a unique work of art by local artists from Frisco Fine Art, as well as tickets to a Texas Legends game.
- Frisco Mayor Jeff Cheney will be our emcee for the race awards, and Junior from KISS FM will be our race DJ!
- Race Packet Pickup is Thursday October 4th 11am - 7pm and Friday October 5th from 10am-6pm at Frisco Running Company: 9359 Legacy Dr, Frisco, TX 75033. Please have your driver's license with you.
- Race awards will take place at 9:30am at the Start/Finish Line.
- Bring your picnic blanket to enjoy the best jazz in town with UNT's award-winning Jazz Lab Bands at the amphitheater.
- Hear special community performances at The Cliburn Red Carpet Steinway Piano, featuring the 2015 Junior Cliburn Discretionary Winner Clayton Stephenson.
- Take a guided tour of the indoor art at the indoor Texas Sculpture Garden.
- Download the mobile app Otocast to learn more about the largest private collection of contemporary Texas Sculpture ever assembled and made available to the public, the Texas Sculpture Garden. Created by philanthropists Craig and Kathryn Hall to benefit the Texas Community, the Texas Sculpture Garden honors the talent of homegrown artists and makes their work accessible to everyone.
- Enjoy vendor and artist booths, as well as food trucks, kids activities, and more!
Artist and Vendor Booths
Meet and learn more about our local artists and community arts businesses/organizations at their booths along our Frisco Arts Walk and Run!
Many thanks to: The Onstead Institute, Tumbleweed TexStyles, the Plano Symphony Orchestra, PTA Reflections, Epic Carts, Frisco Youth Theatre, Frisco Fine Art, Frisco School of Music and Performing Arts, Melody of Hope, Legacy Dance Center, Pink Couch Academy of Music, Visual Arts Guild of Frisco, Collin County Ballet Theatre, Yamaha School of Music, Meredith Sevin, Afshan Moosa, Dr. Greg Greenberg with RX Smile, My Kid's Dentist, McKinney Custom Dental, Raising Cane's, and New York Life.
UNT Main Stage
The HALL Park Amphitheater features UNT's GRAMMY Award-winning One O'Clock Lab Band, Jazz Singers, and more! Bring a blanket and chairs to enjoy the best jazz in town! They'll be performing from 10am - 2pm. The concert is FREE and open to the public!
Here's the schedule:
- 10am-10:30am: UNT Jazz Singers
- 10:30-11am: 2015 Junior Cliburn Discretionary Winner Clayton Stephenson
- 11am-12pm: Three O'Clock Lab Band
- 12pm-1pm: Two O'Clock Lab Band
- 1pm-2pm: One O'Clock Lab Band (yes, at 1:00!)
There will be interactive children’s activities throughout the festival! Kids will enjoy face painting, balloon artists, crafts, and more along the walk and at vendor booths.
The Cliburn Red Carpet Performances
The Cliburn Red Carpet Performances will feature a beautiful Steinway & Sons piano provided by Steinway Hall - Dallas | Fort Worth | Plano for student and amateur musicians to perform throughout the day. Representatives from The Cliburn will be on-site to share information about the 2019 Cliburn International Junior Piano Competition and Festival, which takes place in Dallas on May 31 - June 8, 2019 with Former First Lady Mrs. Laura Bush as honorary chair.
2015 Cliburn Junior Jury Discretionary Award Winner CLAYTON STEPHENSON will perform a short recital and will be available for a meet-and-greet.
Don't miss your chance to sign up for your 10-minute spot. Please arrive 30 minutes before your time; the piano will be located across the bridge from 6801 Gaylord Parkway. All ages and musical genres welcome! Sign-up here: https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/30e054aa5af29a3f94-cliburn
Encounter exciting interactive arts along the walk, such as:
- Live painters and sketch artists from Visual Arts Guild of Frisco
- The Cliburn Red Carpet performances
- Nutcracker dancers from Collin County Ballet Theatre
- Street musicians and performers from Melody of Hope
Indoor Sculpture Tour
Trained docents by Patricia Meadows, curator of the entire Hall Collection and Texas Sculpture Garden, will be available for 45-minute guided tours to share insights on the indoor pieces of the Texas Sculpture Garden located in the lobby of 6801 Gaylord Parkway. Guided tour start times are:
11am ⋅ 12pm ⋅ 1pm
Recognized as the largest private collection of contemporary Texas Sculpture ever assembled and made available to the public, the Texas Sculpture Garden was created to benefit the Texas Community by honoring the talent of homegrown artists and making their work accessible to everyone.
Mobile Arts App
Meet Otocast Founder Eric Feinstein from New York at our event! Take a self-guided tour and experience the Frisco Arts Walk and Run through your smart phone. Simply download the free Otocast app (Apple and Android) for a map, pictures, and audio guides provided by the artists of the outdoor Texas Sculpture Garden. Use Otocast to find all points of interest at Frisco Arts Walk and Run! Otocast currently offers mobile art guides for almost 70 locations throughout North America, with over 1400 individual points of interest in areas of art in public spaces, murals, historic landmarks, architecture, monuments, and others.
Food Truck Park
Gourmet food trucks will offer a wide assortment of food & beverage choices. Cash or credit cards accepted directly at each food truck. Coming to Frisco Arts Walk and Run are:
Tikiz Shaved Ice
Pappy’s Food Truck
The Dapper Doughnut
Map & Directions
Gaylord Parkway at the Dallas North Tollway in Frisco, Texas at HALL Park: 6801 Gaylord Parkway Frisco, TX 75034.
Look for directional signs and volunteers for the Frisco Arts Walk entrances.
FREE PARKING: Parking is available across the street from the Texas Sculpture Garden at MerryHill School (6850 Gaylord Parkway) and adjacent HALL Office buildings (3010 Gaylord Parkway, 3001 Dallas Parkway). Additional parking is available 2601 Network Blvd and 2801 Network Blvd.)
Need help, call 972-810-1028
2018 Run Map