Frisco Arts recognizes the hard work, talent, and vision it takes to be an artist, and we believe it is important to invest in those who pursue a career in the arts. We are proud to award scholarships through the Frisco Education Foundation to FISD seniors who plan to major in music, dance, theater, visual, technical arts, and arts education. To apply, please visit the Frisco Education Foundation website.
Frisco Arts has also established an endowed scholarship through the Collin College Foundation. Proceeds from the initial investment of $25,000 will provide a full scholarship for select students pursuing a career in the arts each year.
Congratulations to our 2019 Frisco Arts scholarship recipient with the Frisco Education Foundation! Meet Abby Rajunov from Reedy High School, who will be studying Illustration at Ringling College of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida. We are proud of Abby for pursuing a career in the arts! Pictured here with artist and Frisco Arts President Julie Shipp.
"Thank you so much for all of the amazing work you put into Frisco Arts. Being involved in the arts ever since I can remember, I am forever thankful that Frisco Arts has made it possible for me and many other young artists to express themselves and pursue their dreams. Sincerely, Abby Rajunov"
Congratulations to our 2018 Frisco Arts Scholarship winners with the Frisco Education Foundation!
- Brianna Brown (Centennial HS)
- Paulina Delgadillo (Heritage HS)
- Andreana Tabacco (Centennial HS)
We know you’ll change the world with your creativity!
Congratulations to Jessica Dressler, recipient of the 2018 AT&T Frisco Arts Endowed Scholarship at Collin College! (seen here with Board Treasurer Ken Looney and President Julie Shipp)
"I have worked very hard to be able to attend college since I would have not been able to do so without the means and aid of scholarships. This scholarship is important to me as it will enable me to move forward with my education while also allowing me to continue exploring my interests and passions in the field of art. Thanks to your generosity and support, I am able to continue my educational journey and college career. I wish to one day bring my ideas and inspirations to the world through my artwork."
- Jessica Dressler, Visual Arts & Technology Major
Our 2017 Frisco Arts Scholarship recipients received a total of $10,000! We are so proud to support these future arts professionals, changing the world with their creativity!
- Daniela Castro (Lone Star HS) attending SMU as a Music Education Major
- Faith Smith (Centennial HS) attending Chapman University for Screenwriting
- Kaitlyn Whitehead (Centennial HS) attending NYU to study Theater
- Nathaniel Meeks (Frisco HS) attending UT Austin for Music Composition.
Our 2016 scholarship winners received a total of $15,000 towards their studies in the arts! We wish them the very best in their future as creative professionals in the industry.
- Matthew Tremmel (Liberty High School) studying Music Education at University of Kentucky
- Isabella Dolande (Wakeland High School) studying Vocal Performance at UT Austin
- Nicole Leatherman (Heritage High School) studying Stagecraft and Design at UNT.